Slider

there are times that little memories from long ago come back to me suddenly.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

i love looking at pictures of me as a kid. They seem to say so much about who I was, where I come from, and what I might expect to see in the future of my own family-to-be.
I was really lucky to have a mom who enjoyed taking our pictures. She captured some really CLASSIC moments, including these:

[Julina and I, Halloween 1979... don't u love the BYU stocking caps??
I also LOVE that we are checking each other's makeup out... totally not used to seeing each other looking so weird. I look perplexed and a bit concerned. *smile*]
[random B&W photo... I love my mischevious expression. I was a camera hog from the beginning!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan