Slider

my cute cute baby sister Kirsti:

Sunday, September 3, 2006

she was one of our houseguests this weekend, and we had a blast. I took her photos yesterday for a talent agency thingy, and then today, on our quiet sunday afternoon, i helped her "scraplift" an elsie flannigan page layout for one of her photos. I love love love the finished product, and wish i could keep it. But alas, i taught her so she could have something to take with her. so i scanned it so i have a copy to keep forever.
Isn't it great??
It was so nice to have my parents and kirsti for two days... lots of catching up, sharing of stories and ideas and tips, and lots of good food. Honestly, though, i am really looking forward to tomorrow, an empty day with just cute joe and me... peaceful.
good nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan