Slider

Yikes! Is it already Friday??

Friday, February 2, 2007

time FLIES.
I can't believe it's been 4 days since my last post.
I can't believe it is already midquarter grade time at school.
I can't believe it's already February.
I can't believe it's been three years this Sunday since I've been with Joe.
I can't believe it's been four+ years since living in Utah.
I can't believe I'm already 29 years old.

Time FLIES, the older you get.
Remember how it never seemed to move at all when you were a kid?
Summers went on and on and on....
Christmas took forever to finally get here.
Birthdays seemed so far apart.

Weird.

{Pictured-- my lovely mug of hot chocolate, complete with whipped cream and my sprinkle shakers. Every home needs a sprinkle shaker.}

Happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I want to be sitting with you sipping hot chocolate. I just love that picture. You know I'd have to take a few hits of that whipped cream too.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan