Slider

Finished. *Sniff*

Sunday, July 22, 2007


So, I couldn't help myself. I read it all. Finished it about midnight.

It's like getting a beautiful cake, then eating the whole thing at once. What will i get to enjoy tomorrow? The memory???

And I don't get a new book in this series EVER AGAIN.

So I cried a bit for that. And cried a bit in several other places. Would have cried longer and louder, if I had been alone in my home. But I felt sheepish, so I kept it contained.

VERDICT? Damn good finale. Totally gripping end to the other six books. Draining, exhausting, emotional, and PERFECT.

I need to go ponder it some more before bed.

3 comments:

  1. I am impressed. Finished already? : ) And (besides this being harry potter) thats the attachment i feel for so many things when they are done. I cry. Eat something. Then Think. "Ponder the universe" tends to be my explaination. You couldnt have sumed it up more perfectly. It's a cleansing feeling, very bitter sweer. Well I miss u dearly! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet** dang not proof-reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:37 PM

    Loved it! I want to be able to say so much more, but don't want to give anything away to those who have not finished. There were tears, frustration, laughs and wonder. At least we still have two movies to look forward to...


    Rochelle

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan