Slider

Nooooooooooo!

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Back to school tomorrow-- do I HAAAAVVVVE to??

Wakin' up at 6a.m. to shower, make a lunch, and go meet my carpool friend...

Hangin' out at school by 7:20 a.m., waiting to see if my nutsy school district resolves the scheduling issues and gives me some class lists... (It'd be nice to know who my students are going to be!!)

Gettin' exhausted by the end because my lazy bones aren't used to working full, exhausting days...

And doing it all over again for the next, oh, four months or so... Til' Noah arrives to switch things up.

Anyone have a one-way ticket anywhere but here??

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is an early and long day. Noah (cute name) will be a much more pleasant thing to lose sleep over. 4 months isn't bad. But end of summer blues are hard. Hope your days was ok.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan