Slider

Feed the World...

Sunday, November 11, 2007

CLICK HERE:

Test your vocabulary skills and earn free rice for hungry countries. While I am definitely smarter than you, see if you can come close! It might even become addictive.

And I was kidding about the smarter than you. I hovered between a 38 and a 43 the whole time, nowhere NEAR the 50 you can get. And the program is really cool-- it adjusts to your learning curve so you're always learning new words AND reviewing previous ones here and there.

3 comments:

  1. Cool Em! thanks for pointing this out. I just noticed that you only have 11 days until the due date! That means we need to get sewing! I have my new machine. Oh and beading is tues night at my place 7 pm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knew charity could be so much fun? I ended for the day at 200 grains and a score of 37.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2040 grains of rice, between 36-40. You're smarter than me.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan