Slider

Well, It Makes ME Laugh!!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

So, OfficeMax has this ridiculous Elf Generator that never fails to make me laugh. You plug in a photo or two of your own, let the "machine" work its magic, and before you know it, you and your loved ones have JAZZ HANDS while they shimmy away! (I really think the key is to find photos where the people are already making ridiculous faces... Hence, my family is perfect!!)

Enjoy this gallery of elves, and keep an eye out for a few more to be added. I really think my parents need "elfing".

Merry Christmas!!

*Emily, Joe and Lil' Noah*
click HERE

*Kyle and Beckie*

click HERE

*Peter, Mary, Dave and Max the Toy Poodle*
click HERE

*Tamara and Steven*
click HERE


*Mom and Dad*
click HERE

*Sarah and Kirsti*
click HERE

2 comments:

  1. Best faces: Joe, Noah, Kyle, Beckie, Peter, Tamara, Dad, Kirsti

    Best Overall Performance: Tie between Beckie/Kyle and Mom and Dad.

    These made my very early morning awesome, Em! Can't wait to see you all on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the you Elfed you entire family! How funny. Now just watch out for anyone being grumpy at Christmas and then you can Scrooge them!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan