Slider

The SoCal Sessions, Pt. 2 {St. Louis Children and Maternity Photographer}

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Part Two of our California trip-- After our amazing stay in Carlsbad, we headed to Murietta the next day to enjoy the company of Jess and her sweet family. G. is a precocious 6-year-old, and M. is Noah's age. Both are GORGEOUS, and no wonder-- wait til you see their mama! Jess is pregnant with baby#3, so instead of a traditional family session, she requested a maternity session. She was also the winner of my blog contest earlier this year, where she won a free mini-session for her kids, so I got to have extra time playing!

Noah loved running around with these kids, and Joe was a sport-- babysitting my kiddo while I put on the "photographer hat" and did the session.

Check it out:
Jess MacLeod

Jess MacLeod

Jess MacLeod

Jess MacLeod

Jess MacLeod

Jess MacLeod

Jess MacLeod

Jess MacLeod

Jess MacLeod

Jess MacLeod

Jess MacLeod

Jess MacLeod

And of course, Dad rounds out this great family. He was as sweet as the rest of them! :)

Jess, I was so delighted to have this time with you. You have the most infectious smile, and your spirit and energy is magnetic. Wish I was your neighbor in real life. I am so serious!:)

Oh, and while I'm talking up this gal, you HAVE to check out her baby gear. She is a small-business owner gal who makes cute, trendy, well-made doodads like baby blankies, paci clips, baby leggings, bows... The list is LONG, and the stuff is CUTE! Her shop is called
BubbaDoodle Baby Gear,
and while she is about to have a baby of her own and might be off for a few weeks, think about checking her out for your next baby shower gift or something for your own little one!

Love it!

Next CA session: Fullerton and Dawn's cute family! :)

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable family! Those are gorgeous pics- I especially like the ones of her lying in the bed of lush, green leaves- (Hope you made sure there was no poison ivy ;)

    Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I were Jess, I would wear that blue dress every. single. day. Grocery shopping, to church, to the OBs, to get a pedicure, to get my oil changed, EVERYWHERE! Thanks for being the postergirl for looking good while pregnant Jess!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...beth, you crack me up!! it's really ALL em--SHE made me look that good. seriously, i don't look like that everyday. trust me. ;) i do agree that she did a more than amazing job with our sessions though. thanks so much, emily. and don't tempt me about flying you out here...i may do it. ;) we need emily pics with avery in them eventually, ya know. ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan