Slider

Lance: Six Months! {St. Louis Baby Children's Photographer}

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Lance

Lance

Lance

Lance

Lance

Lance

If the Christmas accessories aren't a clue, let me confess, I am still catching up... This one is one of my yearlong babies... sweet LANCE. Love that kiddo more and more, the chunkier he gets. :) My absolute favorite?? The black and white in the teacup. He is TOO perfect, with his serious expression and Napoleon-esque pose (was that your observation, Beth?? I can't remember...)

Anyhoo... Thanks for indulging my catch ups!! I have one more tonight, and then I am going to try to blog some crafty stuff tomorrow. Sound good? Good... :)

3 comments:

  1. It was me! But I think the Napoleon pose has been bested by the "WWF Ready to Rumble" pose in the next image!! Or maybe the "Yeah, I'm cute, deal with it" smirk in the santa hat? Lance is not going to be a wallflower, that is clear. What a cutie! You captured him just right. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How stinking cute is Lance??? The second teacup one cracks me up. Love him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE the tea cup! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan