Slider

Grrrrr! The Hungry Valentine's Monster

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Got this cute little idea from my photographer friend Heather Bauers...(she doesn't have her on her blog just yet, but still go check her out. She is vibrant and has an infectious spirit...)

So with the help of Grandma V. during her visit here, Noah and I made our own Valentine Monster using a tissue box and scraps of paper and doodads we had lying around.... Check him out!




And while, in theory, this would be used to collect his various Valentines from his pals, he's not in preschool or daycare or anything where he'll even be GETTING any Valentines this year... So this monster is more of a figurehead of the holiday rather than a useful thing. But I still love it. :)

I have some new photos of Noah to share tomorrow as my last Valentine's post this year.... he surprised me by willingly letting me shoot him the other day when I had another friend's baby in the "hot seat"... Turns out, Noah is a jealous model, and will pose READILY if I am dangling the carrot in front of ANOTHER kid that isn't him. Hm... might have to plot that scenario in the future when I want Noah photos.

Anyway... Look for them tomorrow... and then Noah and I are packing up and heading to Indiana for the weekend. We have a Peas Photography Workshop on Saturday (THANK YOU Jeannette for organizing!!!) and a good little visit with two of my sisters the rest of the weekend... But we're going sans Joe, and I am a little nervous about being the single mama the whole trip... EEP!

But I still have 24 hours to procrastinate worrying.

so I'm off to go distract myself. :)

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! Have fun in Indiana. Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may take a village to raise a child, but I think it might only take 3 sisters to "raise" a Noah this weekend :-) Can't wait to see you! We'll make it work (and have some fun...)

    And I LOVE the monster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so freakin creative. We always just got a brown paper bag! LOL

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan