Slider

Miss Kate {St. Louis Senior Photographer}

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Miss Kate, super-sassy senior:

Kate Senior

Kate Senior

Kate Senior

Kate Senior

Kate Senior

Artist favorite:
Kate Senior

Kate Senior

Kate Senior

Kate Senior

Kate Senior

Kate Senior

Also a random favorite of mine. Poor girl, indulging my WEIRD side. I LOVE the character in it, though!!
Kate Senior

Kate Senior

Kate Senior

Michelle Senior

Come ON!! Isn't she gorgeous!?! She just got more and more gorgeous as the day wore on, if that's possible. This girl is incredible talented-- a swimmer AND a flautist, active in a bajillion activities... Tons of friends and fans! And I can totally see why-- she's marvelous!

4 comments:

  1. I am loving all the seniors! Your style never ceases to amaze me. You are such a talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love seeing where you take your pictures. What great character the city has!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ideas are fabulous!!! I love how you work with people. You rocked those!!!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan