Slider

Andi's Family -Flashback Session From 2010 {St. Louis Family Children's Photographer}

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Flashback 2010 session....Since Spring tried to show up and is still sputtering to a start, I thought some green and flowery photos might make us all feel a bit warmer!

This is my good friend Andi's gorgeous family--- two spunky little girls and a great set of parents. I love these guys!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Can you stand this face? *love!*
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh how I love photographing families like andi's.... The kids are fun AND funny, the hubby is sweet and happy to comply with my bossiness, and the mama is foxy and happy... 

Andi, I know it's 72 months late, but thatnks for letting me capture these images for you last season. We're going to have to meet up soon to talk about the summer and babies and such!!

*

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful family and beautiful pics! They are totally on the Newman's steps....the Newman's need those pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors! Emily--I would like to send you a baby gift. And is your daughter's name really Lucy? That's been in our mix for awhile and if we're ever blessed with Doyle Dame número seis, that will likely be her name. My email address is chaucershome@msn.com--let me know where the girls and I can mail you something.

    Love, Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL family! Their fair skin and blond hair--so angelic :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan