Slider

Miss Lucy, Day 17...

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Photobucket

What I love:
the flaky newborn hands
the little bow, one of dozens hand tied by my friend Sarah
the stripe-y sweater sleeve
her alert eyes, newborn grey
her clutching hands, fisted and tiny
her between-brow wrinkle, always maker her look a bit mad, or like she just woke up
those lips!
pink

Photobucket

And if you're keeping track, I'm more than halfway done editing and posting the 30 Days of Lucy project! Want a recap? You're gonna love this!

From days 1,2,3 (all hospital snapshots), to day 6 (Lucy's FreshArt newborn session), and all the mama-shot minisessions in between, here is Lucy, day 1 through day 16:



Photobucket

Now let's go forth and have a marvelous Memorial Day weekend. I am going to paint the baby girl's nursery, and I have my first photo session back after my maternity leave... And Monday is the Gypsy Caravan and maybe the U. City fair, if we have the stamina.... 

Enjoy your three-day weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I still haven't managed the Gypsy Caravan, even though I think you talk about it every year!

    I think I need a reminder WAY early so I can get it on my radar and actually make it happen. Otherwise, I just think "Memorial Day - no big deal - I'll just stay in IN, no need to drive a long way..." And then, here I am...

    Oh well - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the photo montage. What a beautiful little girl you have. Can't wait until I can finally meet her one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the collage! What an angel!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily my dear, what a sweet baby girl. She is beautiful and will be grown and married soon so slow down and enjoy her. Love you and enjoy your blog! Janine

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan