Slider

Day 7 and Day 20: Her Parents....

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 7
Photos with dad... My two sweet loves. I love these images more than I can describe.

Day 20: 
Photos with me... Set up by me, shot by Joe. Lucy was kind of a stinker on Day 20, I'm not gonna lie. I may look serene in the photos, but it was a LOT of work to get a scant few final photos.

Mama and Dad, each loving on their Lucy. I'm so glad I made these happen in her first 30 days. They are already favorites of mine:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And a few more "casual" shots--- showcasing the REAL work of Day 20-- soothing the fussy baby:
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Knowing that the "serene face" is kinda a pose makes that last picture, w/ the stink-eye, my favorite, I think...

    And omigosh, I LOVE the ones w/ Joe (when she wasn't being such a stinker, presumably, since you didn't mention it?)

    But I love them all, really :) Love my new phone "wallpaper", too - thanks for sending the pics...

    Love you (I think I've used that word a lot in this comment!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Beautiful Photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. I love the candid shots, but I also hope the apparent serenity of the other shots will stand out in your mind in the years to come more than the fussiness will... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you edited both... now you can remember what a champ you are for getting so many awesome shots during the first 30 days.

    Also, you all look amazing. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the face chomp one. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pics! I can't believe how SKINNY you are looking! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan