Slider

You Are:

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Gloomy, rainy day over here... Anyone else need a pick-me-up?

Photobucket

(I don't know who to credit for this... So whoever you are, THANK YOU for these affirmations!)

Love,
Photobucket 

ETA: Found it as a print on Etsy. Possibly the original creator? Link here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/60768048/you-are-love-8x10-on-a4-uplifting-print)

*

(If you haven't noticed, giving credit is so important to me. I appreciate it when it is given to me, and really REALLY want to share the love for any other creator out there when I love their work. Pass it on!)

2 comments:

  1. makes me think of The Help which btw is an AMAZING book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for this!i just wrote this out on a card for my daughter..tucking it into her lunch tomorrow. i omitted the sexy part..she's 8 lol.. oh and i'm not crediting the original creator on my card hehehe

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan