Slider

Quinn Atticus: #3

Saturday, January 19, 2013

We are so grateful and happy to announce the arrival of Quinn Atticus Southerland, our marvelous, perfect #3.

After a long night of lots of contractions and little sleep, he was born yesterday morning, January 18, 2013, at 8:38 am. He weighed 7lbs, 8oz. and was 20 3/4ths inches long. We managed another successful VBAC even after some trouble with the epidural. (OUCH, is all I can say.!!)

We're still chillin' in the hospital, enjoying the strange, surreal, calm "getting to know you" time that is so unique to having a baby... I love it.

A million thanks to sweet Erin Duggin for coming by to visit, bringing treats, and spending a few moments taking these special photos of myself, Joe and Quinn. I love that even #3 gets special moments all for himself.





9 comments:

  1. I'm so glad delivery went well! I just adore his name. Congratulations again! (i already wrote to You on facebook) Love you tons sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those photos! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:04 PM

    Oh!!! So sweet! Congratulations to you all. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sad I'm not there! He's perfect! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, sweet momma! What a beautiful boy. :) This makes me so excited to meet my little man in April!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! So glad everyone is happy and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to you and your family! What a sweet little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on another cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!! He is so very sweet!!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan